- Our lead Photographer gets all the requirements from the customers including timings, venue information and agenda.
- We are upfront and transparent with our costs and flexible with timings.
- Once the client decides to hire us, we compile a contract which needs to be signed both by us and the client.
- The next step involves initial deposit of 10% of the fees to lock-in the date and the assignment.
- We do not book any assignments on and around the date of the event, so we are fresh for the event.
- If the client has booked the photo-booth our Photo-booth specialist will work with your to design custom backdrop for the wedding (price included)
- A detailed meeting (skype, FaceTime, in-person) is scheduled closer to the wedding to make sure everything is in place.
2. ENGAGEMENT SHOOT (OPTIONAL)
- We offer Engagement shoots before the wedding.
- This shoot involves candid and posed pictures and is expected to last 1-2 hours.
- We offer help and design "SAVE THE DATE" cards.
- Props are provided for the shoot, but the couple is more than welcome to get their own.
3. WEDDING - Phase 1 (Venue)
- We arrive to the venue at least 3 hours before the event start-time.
- During this time we set up our equipment, asses the lighting and gear up for the shoot.
- Once we are all set with the equipment, we spend a good amount of time taking HD pictures of the venue, decorations, setup.
4. WEDDING - Phase 2 (Bride and Groom getting ready!)
- We recommend that the Bride and Groom get ready not more than 20 min away from each other.
- Bride jewelry, accessories, dress photos are taken first. Make up pictures are taken whenever the bride is comfortable.
- We do offer female photographers to capture Bride-getting-ready pictures.
- After the bride is ready, we conduct a 15-20 min Bridal Photo-shoot. During this time posed and candid photos are taken.
- Groom-getting ready pictures usually takes much less time and is fairly quick.
- After the getting ready pictures, we take pictures of "bride with the bridesmaids'"and the "groom with the groomsmen"
5. WEDDING - Phase 3 (Ceremony!)
- Our cameras are ready to roll!
- We work tirelessly to capture every precious moment of the ceremony.
- Candid pictures are taken throughout the day, especially during the ceremony.
- Our photographers are strategically positioned to capture the best angles of the photos.
- Each photographer is equipped with 2 cameras with different lenses.
- Macro, wide-angle, aerial shots are taken to deliver creative photos.
6. WEDDING - Phase 4 (Couple and Family Photo-shoot)
- Our photographer asseses the venue and suggest the best parts of the venue suitable for a photo-shoot.
- Similar to the Engagement shoot, we capture candid and posed shots of the couple after they are married.
- We have a dictionary of posed shots that we go through in case the couple is not natural at posing.
- We carry our sample images on a smart LCD device to choreograph the poses.
- The photographers work together, Lead taking the photos and second shooter conducting the formations.
- Reception is where the most fun happens!
- Some of common proceedings and pictures of receptions involve:
- Bridesmaids and groomsmen entries into the Reception area
- Bride and Groom family entrances.
- Couple Entrance
- First Dance
- Bride and father of the bride dance
- Groom and Mother of the groom dance
- Cake cutting
- Posed photos of the couple with the guests as required.
- Dance pictures.
- We specialize in lighting and majority of the reception dance areas are completely dark.
- Our setup involves placing remote flashes in strategic locations for optimum lighting even in the worst lighting conditions.
- Our standard Photo booth involves the following:
- Photo Booth Attendant
- Unlimited Photo Booth Pictures
- Personalized Postcard Style Photos (4x6) with your names and wedding date printed
- Our lead Photographer will work with you to choose the layout which works out best for you.
- We recommend maximum of 4 Photos per layout
- Props and a scrap-book are included with the price
- All the photo-booth images are provided to the couple during the time of delivery
- All of our packages include 20+ Highlight pictures delivered within 48 hours!
- All pictures go through intense quality and editing process in our studio by our Lead Photographer. This involves:
- Lens correction
- Brightness normalization
- Color correction
- Skin smoothing
- Teeth whitening
- Effects suitable depending on the pictures chosen by our Lead Photographer.
- The pictures are all in HD and with full rights and are delivered on a CD within 4-5 weeks.
- The couple is provided lifetime access of all the pictures online.
- We provide Album design and printing services through our Preferred vendors.
- Our in-house designers work with the couple to choose the best pictures for the albums and provide design service at a flat rate of 50$.
- The Album prices range between 200 and 600$ depending on:
- Album cover type (hard bound, leather)
- Number of pages
- Number of pictures
- Page finish (glossy, matte)